HTML Tags in Scorecard Description

Related products: None

Hi Guys, 

Im working with a customer at the minute who would like to have the ability to have links in the scorecard description to take end users to a more detailed view of what the scorecard criteria are. 

In order to do this, we would need the scorecard description to be a rich text area

In my opinion, this is a really clever use case as it gets around some of the challenges of trying to write detailed descriptions of scorecards in a very small text area

We would also love to have this! We have an online handbook with detailed documentation of our scorecards, and it would be very handy to just link to this.

I would echo this with the need for the Scorecard rules to support hyperlinks.  We have very long links that are difficult for end users to copy-paste into the browser and are barriers to adoption in both the description and the Updates.

Adding my two cents! LOVE this idea for end user enablement. Would be great to have this implemented!

➕100 to this request. I don’t even remember the number of times CSM’s have reached out to me enquiring why a particular score is R/Y/G and then I have to redirect them to our internal enablement material. 

This would be such a great feature for us! 

This would be such a great feature if its gets implemented ASAP. Initially, the basic HTML tags such as <br>, <b>, &nbsp; and some other formatting tags were supported but, now the entire description is being loaded into a SPAN tag which is converting the entire measure description into a paragraph ☹️

This would be extremely helpful especially to be able to add Case links and Survey links!