I have seen older similar requests and questions on the forum that don’t quite answer my question. I have also (unless my mind fails me here, not out of the realm of possibility) actually seen this done before but I can’t think of how. Here are the details:
- I have a Transactional Survey and program triggering on a case closure.
- The cases are SFDC objects
- My context id can be either Case Number or Case ID (I have tried both)
- In reports, I want the report viewer to be able to click on the Case Number and be taken to the SFDC case, similar to how the Account Name is a link taking you to the appropriate account page
- I have currently been reporting on the Flattened Survey object (MDA)
- This is in a production not sandbox environment
Currently, the case number only shows up as a string. I don’t know if when I saw this implemented before that the SFDC case object was imported into a custom MDA case object. However, I’m wondering if there is a solution out there not involving doing that, but I’m curious if someone else has had this issue and if/how they solved it. Happy to provide more details if needed.