How to link a tile in the summary section to a section in Share 360?

Related products: None

I’ve done several changes to existing share 360 layout and in the process, I may have lost the link between the tile and the section.

First question: is there a way to link the tile to a specific section (report) in a lower section? If so, how do we do this?

I have three tiles: Cases, Bugs and Enhancements. I also have 3 corresponding sections (Cases, Bugs, Enhancements). When I click on any of these tiles, I end up in the Cases section section.

Thanks!
Lyne

@lyne_therien Thanks for bringing this up here! I will sync with the product team and will update you here.

@lyne_therien - Currently, this is not an out of the box functionality. It is a very interesting and useful functionality though. Thank you for your inputs. We will try to address this requirement in the future.

I’ve done several changes to existing share 360 layout and in the process, I may have lost the link between the tile and the section.

First question: is there a way to link the tile to a specific section (report) in a lower section? If so, how do we do this?

I have three tiles: Cases, Bugs and Enhancements. I also have 3 corresponding sections (Cases, Bugs, Enhancements). When I click on any of these tiles, I end up in the Cases section section.

Thanks!
Lyne

@lyne_therien Thanks for sharing this here! Changing this to the idea for better tracking purpose.