Acknowledged

How to link a tile in the summary section to a section in Share 360?

Userlevel 4
Badge

I’ve done several changes to existing share 360 layout and in the process, I may have lost the link between the tile and the section.

First question: is there a way to link the tile to a specific section (report) in a lower section? If so, how do we do this?

I have three tiles: Cases, Bugs and Enhancements. I also have 3 corresponding sections (Cases, Bugs, Enhancements). When I click on any of these tiles, I end up in the Cases section section.

Thanks!
Lyne

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@lyne_therien Thanks for bringing this up here! I will sync with the product team and will update you here.

Userlevel 4

@lyne_therien - Currently, this is not an out of the box functionality. It is a very interesting and useful functionality though. Thank you for your inputs. We will try to address this requirement in the future.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I’ve done several changes to existing share 360 layout and in the process, I may have lost the link between the tile and the section.

First question: is there a way to link the tile to a specific section (report) in a lower section? If so, how do we do this?

I have three tiles: Cases, Bugs and Enhancements. I also have 3 corresponding sections (Cases, Bugs, Enhancements). When I click on any of these tiles, I end up in the Cases section section.

Thanks!
Lyne

@lyne_therien Thanks for sharing this here! Changing this to the idea for better tracking purpose.