How do you undelete an outreach?

Related products: None

Hey all,

I needed to turn off a schedule for an outreach. In the process, I accidentally deleted it. Is there a recycle bin or undelete option? 

Help!

Thanks

-Ben
Although I am still curious about this, I have figured out my issue. #FacePalm
Hey Ben,

As far as I know it is not possible to restore a deleted outreach. I know for a fact you cannot restore a deleted power list so I assume it is the same for Outreaches. I do think it would be a valuable addition for them to go in some sort of recycling bin for like a week or so.

-Alex

I HIGHLY suggest Gainsight provides a deleted folder or a storage option on their end for deleted outreaches to be recovered (maybe up to a week or 30 days or something). Mistakes happen, but no ability to recover is very concerning and frustrating. The pop-up alert doesn’t confirm that this is DELETED FOREVER so this could be an easy error, but with an awful result. 

Hi @leahpinault @ben 

Recycle Bin for restoring deleted configurations is in our near term roadmap. We will be releasing the option out soon.

Thank you for the feedback

Preethi

Hey all,

I needed to turn off a schedule for an outreach. In the process, I accidentally deleted it. Is there a recycle bin or undelete option? 

Help!

Thanks

-Ben

@ben Thanks for posting it here, changed this to idea and updated the Status accordingly.