Hover over CTA in Cockpit to display entire CTA Name

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

Some users are only able to see the full name of a CTA if zoomed out (to say, 75% for example). It may be beneficial to add the functionality to hover over the CTA name to display the CTA name in its entirety.

This will prevent end users from having to adjust resolution to see entire CTA names within Cockpit. If I can provide any further information, please do let me know!

Thanks! 
In my case, I am at the right view (100% on a regular laptop, very standard) and I can't see the CTA name. I am not zoomed in or out and still it's not viewable.

And even when hovering over, we also can't see the name. I would hope that we would be able to wrap text and/or if there is a limit we could hover over to see it. It adds a few clicks to the experience and you aren't sure what you're looking at on the C360 when reviewing customer cockpit items.
Hi Josh and Grace,

Thanks for the post. We will definitely implement this soon. I will keep you updated about the status.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Thanks Nitisha!
+1 on this request.  Have heard it from a few customers.  Glad to hear it will be implemented soon.