Horizon Analytics - Max Date Widget?

Related products: None

Is Horizon Analytics going to support date fields and min/max aggregations in the widget view of report builder? 

Use case:

I want to add a widget onto my C360 of the last QBR date for the customer. This would be a widget based off of a report (Timeline/Data Designer) that has "QBR Date" aggregated by MAX to get the most recent one. I would prefer this to my alternate plan of adding a "last qbr" field to the company object, populating it via rule, and adding that field on the summary.

Is this sort of functionality planned? Is it possible already and I’m just not aware? Should this be a product request? @rakesh 

@bradley that’s a tricky and techi use-case, thank you for sharing. Date fields improvement is part of the Horizon Analytics, I will once again confirm with the product team and get back to you. 

@bradley 

This is an amazing idea. I’ve added it to the roadmap and we will work on this in short/medium term horizon. 

@bradley

This is an amazing idea. I’ve added it to the roadmap and we will work on this in short/medium term horizon. 

Aww shucks. Looking forward to it!

Please make sure to do this as a date and/or datetime datatype widget. That way we can do MIN, MAX, etc.

When will this be ready?

Just agreeing with the Admin above here that when this enhancement is developed, please make sure it is available for BOTH Date and for Date/Time.  Don’t want to treat the 2 types differently.

Hope to see this soon!

Hoping to see this soon. I recently added a MAX(Modified Date) to my dashboard to let the users know how “fresh” the data is rather than field the question over and over myself. Well the only way to display it was as a table. Not only does it look bad but wastes a lot of space and displays very small, I have to squint to read that, it doesn’t stand out.