Horizon Analytics - Ability to have multiple levels of row grouping

Related products: None

Hello Team,

What do you think about letting the users to have multiple levels of Row groupings in reports. I understand that the users could use the filters to drill down into one single category. But, letting the users to have multiple levels of row grouping will allow the users to read the data points easily and compare it with other records.

For Example,

If I am building a report on Survey responses, I would be like to have the report grouped by Company, then by Respondents, then by the Survey and then by the Response Date. This will allow the users to read the data effectively.

I LOVE THAT!

Hello @kumaranbcak, thank you for your post and enhancement idea in row groupings in reports. Looping in our Product Manager to look into this and get back you on your suggestion.

@kumaranbcak  - Will look into adding this to the roadmap … sounds like  an interesting idea widely used in excel i believe. 

Would love to see this in production. Sometimes multiple group-bys in a visualization just aren’t what you need - having this ability in tabular view would be super valuable.

Any idea as to when/if this is on the roadmap? I have another use case to toss out to hopefully help with understanding the value of this enhancement. We pull a table of the clients who have had an increase or decrease in their overall scorecard value from week to week and have JO send it out to a group of our team members to review for risk reporting. I have the report sorted by the column showing if the client increased or decreased from week to week (so all of the decreased are grouped together and all of the increased are grouped below that), but when I apply this one sort to the table then the clients do not come through in alphabetical order because I cannot apply the sort order also to the client name column.