Hide playbooks in NXT

Related products: None

Hi Team,

One of the customer is looking to hide playbooks in NXT tenant?

Use case here : Playbooks were built as part of the original implementation; they are very generic and function more as guidelines. User would like to keep the guidelines as reference as user builds his own specific playbooks for actual CSM use.

Best,

Hardik

Hi @hardik_mota - they can create a new CTA Type (e.g. Not in Use), then assign all those built-in playbooks to the new type. Lastly, go back to Call to Action Configuration and make that type inactive. The admin can still see the playbooks on the backend but the end user wouldn’t even have the option to see the Type when creating CTAs

@john_apple Thanks for the workaround!

@hardik_mota - I’ve used @john_apple’s trick as well. The inactive trick works well. 

@hardik_mota - I’ve used @john_apple’s trick as well. The inactive trick works well. 

@All, awesome, I like the workaround. 

Hi @hardik_mota - they can create a new CTA Type (e.g. Not in Use), then assign all those built-in playbooks to the new type. Lastly, go back to Call to Action Configuration and make that type inactive. The admin can still see the playbooks on the backend but the end user wouldn’t even have the option to see the Type when creating CTAs

Nice workaround @john_apple.

Tested and working as expected.