Have the CS360 Summary View be able to show picklist-objects

Related products: None

Our company has several key account objects that are picklists in SFDC we would live to show in the Summary section of the CS360, but they cannot be read there and instead appear as "---." It would be great if they could be read here.
Is the field a Multi-Select Picklist or a standard Picklist field?  We support Picklist fields in the Summary section of the 360 and the -- is indicative of a null value in the source field.  
Scott,

Great question. It is a multi-picklist, and the "---" is not a null value because in the Customers view the object's value does appear correctly. I've talked to Ryan in support and my rep Chris Sanderson about this, and they both told me it is a capability limitation and recommended I add the idea here. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE if it could do this though!
How many possible values are there in the multi-select picklist?  I have a workaround that we could use, although it isn't elegant.  

The reason I ask how many values are possible for the field is if there are quite a few, the workaround could be quite tedious.
Scott,

That would be awesome if we could! Ryan in support tried something on a call this morning that couldn't end up working, but if you have a work around, I'm all ears.

Right now we have 11 different combinations using 6 possible values. The picklist itself has more choices, but we really only use these 6 values.

If email is a better way to continue this thread, let me know. Also, right now I believe my account has enabled access for GS support if you need to use it.
Awesome.  Let's pick this up via email.

Feel free to reach out whenever is convenient for you.  smorris@gainsight.com
In case anyone else is looking to do the same thing, you can create a formula text field from a Multi-select picklist object.  The formula I implemented for Brittany achieved the desired results and looks like this:

IF(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Electrical"),IF(OR(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Plumbing"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "HVAC"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Chimney Sweep"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Restoration"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Leak Detection")), "Electrical; ", "Electrical"), NULL) + 

IF(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Plumbing"),IF(OR(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "HVAC"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Chimney Sweep"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Restoration"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Leak Detection")), "Plumbing; ", "Plumbing"), NULL) + 

IF(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "HVAC"),IF(OR(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Chimney Sweep"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Restoration"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Leak Detection")), "HVAC; ", "HVAC"), NULL) + 

IF(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Chimney Sweep"),IF(OR(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Restoration"),INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Leak Detection")), "Chimney Sweep; ", "Chimney Sweep"), NULL) + 

IF(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Restoration"),IF(OR(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Leak Detection")), "Restoration; ", "Restoration"), NULL) + 

IF(INCLUDES(JBCXM__Account__r.Industry__c, "Leak Detection"), "Leak Detection", NULL)
Hi Scott - I may or may not have a similar problem - (I'm fairly new to Gainsight) - I want to pull the results of SFDC picklist into the summary area as a text field.  I want CSM to just be able to read the products owned as listed by SFDC.   Is what you've written here, the path I need to go down?     https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/issue-with-multi-picklist-in-rules-engine