Have a Known Issue Tracker for GS bugs (not suggestions)

Related products: None

I know some topics have “Known Issue” in the subject, but can there be a GS staff moderated tag or something where we peons can view what the known bug issues are? I had one come up today, and asked in the support chat if it was a known issue and it was. So that was easy to move on with my life, but if there was an easy way to check first before having to use support resources that would be killer. If there is one, please roast me and let me know where it is.

Maybe we could even have the option to iFrame this on internal pages so end-users don’t ask us (or maybe have to ask less) about existing bugs and we don’t need to copy over the GS list.

+1 Definitely think this would save time all around!  Would also then be easy to find and update when they were addressed.

@bradley and @heather_hansen Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. Sorry, this is not something we currently offer and there are no plans currently to provide this.

@bradley and @heather_hansen Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. Sorry, this is not something we currently offer and there are no plans currently to provide this.

Sad to hear but thanks for not sugar-coating it.