Solved

Does the NPS text analytics feature only work in English? Is it customizable to search for specific keywords in another language?

Hello Gainsight community, I hope you are all having a great Monday!

I just enabled this new feature in Gainsight. As much excitement as this feature has brought, I received a bit of a cold shower once I realized that it might only work in English and be quite limited in terms of customization.

Therefore my doubts are the following:

Is my supposition correct, is the feature only able to automatically analyze comments written in English?

Independently of the answer to my first question I am still curious, is it possible to customize the feature to perform a slightly less intelligent use case for us:

I have several lists of keywords (in Portuguese) that make us several "Product categories" relevant to the way we wish to use NPS data in our product design process.

For instance:

price, marketing, expensive, cheap, pricing plan, affordable, ect. make up the category "Marketing/sales".

Would it be possible to customize Gainsight's text analytics tool to search for these keywords and segment them into their parent categories?

Should answers to both of my questions be negative, are there any plans to expand the feature to accommodate our needs described above?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by praneet 9 June 2017, 09:00

View original

2 replies

Hello, Praneet!

Thank you for getting back to me. I am happy to hear that you are working on expanding the feature. Surely it is a much-wanted tool that allows you to do NPS on a large scale. There are two languages that we at Resultados Digitais would like to see your NPS text analytics tool "understand": Portuguese and Spanish.

Should you require more details about our needs in relation to NPS text analytics, please do not hesitate to get back to me. I would be more than happy to help.
Hi Ziga,

We appreciate you being early customer on NPS text analytics at the same time we are sad that it doesn't solve all your use cases. Currently NPS Text analytics work for English, where we based on our algorithm auto-detect aspects and do sentiment analysis. However we are working towards where customer can provide aspects input and we can run sentiment analysis. We are also trying to bring other language libraries based on demand from customers.

Can you please help us in knowing the top 5 languages where you would like text analytics to be present.