No Status

Global Filter with filtering by Name

• 11 November 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Guys

Wondering if someone has an answer for this.

1) I want people to use multi filter on certain Account Owners. Currently the only way I can Global filter this is if I add "Account Owner != and check the exclude null check box". This works to bring in all Account Owners (Removing any that are null - not sure i like this) but also we cannot filter for more than one in this case.

1) We also have a CSM Manager field some of our execs want to use the Global Filter on. However when I use the same concept above the accounts that currently have a null against the CSM Manager field get removed.

Is there something I may be missing or this is a GS thing and needs to be moved to an idea?

Thanks

Naquiyah

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi,

Just so that i understand, you want the ability to add a global filter that can take more than one input value(in this case CSM names) right?

Thanks,
Sumesh  
Userlevel 5
Hi Sumesh

Yes correct for question 1.

For question 2. Its more about the null values. My GS AM did mention a workaround on question 2 which was to create a CSM Manager != Test (Test or anything you type that doesnt refer to a persons name) this will bring back the CSM Managers with nulls. So that work but would like a better workflow on this in the future to be able to select all to then add this to the global filter.

Hope that makes sense

Naquiyah