Generate Success Plan Link to Share

Related products: None

It would be a great enhancement to be able to generate a link to a Success Plan from within the app, that could be shared directly by the CSM in whatever format they choose, similar to how you can generate and copy a link to share a Google Doc.

For customers who don't or can't whitelabel and want to ensure reliable sharing of Success Plans, this feature would be incredibly valuable.
SUCH A GREAT IDEA. This would be so helpful... especially when the "share" button for success plans RANDOMLY disappear... (it's been happening in our instance for MONTHS - but Support is finally getting a solution for us  :D). 

https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/missing-share-button-for-the-success-plan

This idea makes sense.  Here is one piece of context on why it works as it does currently -- would enjoy hearing your perspective on this.  We felt that it was quite important to be able to track access to a shared asset (Success Plan, 360, etc.) back to a Person.  This means that the links that are generated are specific to the Person who gets the share.  Obviously, that person can pass the link on or share it with multiple others folks -- though not if you are using OTP -- but even if this happens every time the shared asset is accessed it can be seen as being the one shared with a particular Person.  Are we being too cautious here? 

Separately: Faust -- sorry you are having that problem and glad Support is on it. 

I wanted to see if there was any update on this request. We have quite a few customers who are unable to receive the shared success plans due to their internal company settings and whitelisting. It would be great to be able to have a “generate link” option. 

As a note on the comment regarding the tracking, while it is important to track if we could just track who it was initially supposed to be shared with I think that would suffice as long as we know that initial share. 

Let me know if you need any additional context.