Gainsight Usage Report (Internal rep usage of Gainsight)

Related products: None

I get an excel file emailed to me every 2 weeks with our internal Gainsight users and their page clicks into Gainsight objects by day.  Currently, this excel sheet is very hard to read as we have about 300 internal users.  I take the excel file and sum the count of page views under the rep name.  I then transpose the data on another sheet so I can sort by Rep and Count of Views to find my highest and lowest users.  I think companies might get more use out of these bi-weekly check ins if there was a summary of page or table.  

@sai_ram I realize we can view the Gainsight360 page to look at general internal usage, but one thing that is really lacking for us is more granular metrics like what dashboards are being looked at and how often. Unfortunately, the current data only shows top-level data on who is going to the Dashboard area and how often.

Is there any way more granular data can be added to the roadmap? Or is it already? Sorry if this should be a separate request but it’s something that came up today and I didn’t want to duplicate - though this is several years old.

Our use case is we want a better ability to track feature adoption. If we launch a new dashboard or improve an old one, does usage go up? Down? That’s one example but the kind of detail we are looking for.

Can you please reach out via your COM . This is a request that needs to go to our CSOps team.

@zach_davis  and @kendra_mcclanahan need your inputs here.

@ellenoangieslistcom here’s a data dictionary that explains what each field represents - we don’t currently have a full data dictionary of each feature name and what they mean. @dan_ahrens FYI

@bradley we don’t currently capture this level of granularity in our usage data, however I do agree it would be helpful to have this information. 

@kendra_mcclanahan Thanks for the field list, that’s helpful. Would love to get this level of data to help drive change management and adoption as we roll out new features, or even make updates to old ones.

@skalle What would the ask be for my COM here? If the data isn’t collected at this level of granularity then they wouldn’t be able to support my request. Are you saying it is possible and they can send me some type of report, or this type of feature request needs to be done via COM and not here?

@zach_davis did you get a chance to view the comments here.