Gainsight - Microsoft Teams Integration

Related products: None

Hi All,

Do we have any plans on having Gainsight app for Microsoft Teams similar to the Gainsight <> Zoom integration?

We have a subset of our customers that leverage Teams instead of Zoom and for CSM handling those accounts it’d be great to have a similar experience to increase their productivity.

@saltamash does this address your usecase?

Hey @anirbandutta 

Not really. I am aware we now have Sally for Microsoft Team but this request is around having Gainsight App for Microsoft Teams.

We are interested as well.  We just acquired a company that uses the Zoom → GainSight integration to log calls.  We are going to have to move that team over to Teams and I’d love for them to not have to go backwards and lose call logging.

We are also interested. A lot of our customers only use MS Teams and insist on meetings with the tool.

Let me get this on the radar

Agree! Our company only uses MS Teams so this would be very beneficial 

I am a new user and I am also very interested into this as also my company uses MS Teams. I believe this has not been integrated yet? Thanks!

Our company uses MS Teams and we would love some integration with Gainsight! 

We would love the Gainsight App from this main post but we also really want it to work with Meeting Assist.  We are not interested in buying Gong or adding Zoom licenses for the team just to make this feature work for us.  We have been looking at Update.AI because they do work with Teams but we really don’t want two systems.    Thanks!