Gainsight Dashboards: Need ability to add multiple entries in the same free-text Filter (similar to how SFDC reporting works)

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

In Salesforce reporting, if I want to filter on a field that is not a "picklist," I am able to enter multiple options in the same Filter sequence, i.e.

"SuperRegion" is equal to "NA, EMEA, LATAM, APAC"

In Gainsight I have to enter separate filters, i.e.

"SuperRegion" is equal to "NA"

OR

"SuperRegion" is equal to "EMEA"

OR

"SuperRegion" is equal to "LATAM"

OR

"SuperRegion" is equal to "APAC"

This adds complexity to the building of reports.  The filter should have the logic to be able to identify that if I have a comma separated list to treat them as separate entries, that way if I want to filter, for example on any account that falls under the SuperRegion NA or LATAM I can just enter:

"SuperRegion" is equal to "NA, LATAM"

This would also give users the flexibility, when accessing the filter from the Dashboard, to be able to add multiple entries or a single entry in the field upon which to sort.  
Hi Everyone,

Excited to share that we will be shipping Includes operator in filter which will allow you to add multiple values (upto 10) to a single filter. This works in report filters, dashboard filters and in some filters across product(cockpit, rules, etc.). I've been using it when building reports internally in Gainsight and I'm loving it! Make sure you change the filter operator to includes.

Attaching a screenshot for the same:

Glad to finally have this! Will this get extended to Rules Engine and Journey Orchestrator queries as well?

Great update! And from the looks of it, I think I like the usability more than the potentially long list of values in a Salesforce report where finding a value to delete isn’t the easiest thing to do. And to Jeff’s point, also interested to see if this will extend to Rules and JO.

It will automatically be extended for filters on MDA fields in Rules Engine.

On the extension plan, @jitin_mehndiratta and @abhishek_sivaraman can add more details.

Bummer this only works for Gainsight MDA fields and not Salesforce.