Gainsight Assist Enhancements

Related products: None

Our team is evaluating using another tool for email sends, and at this time Gainsight Assist is very behind. We are evaluating against YesWare.

• Email open tracking
  • Email scheduling (mass)
  • Meeting scheduling (Calendly and directly accessing your calendar to input)
  • Email reminder functionality (can select specific times when sending to remind to follow up)
  • Manager reports to see what CSMs have been sending

@andreammelde sorry for the inconvenience. We already have few of them on our immediate road-map. 

@chethana can give you more context on this. 

@sai_ram  @chethana that would be super helpful to know timing for what you have planned!

I would also add Email Response tracking.   That was a component our team was heavily using in Yesware that we are definitely missing.

Hello @andreammelde 
We do have plans to address 3 of the  the above mentioned features. Please see below in the order of priroity.

1. Email open tracking
  2. Meeting scheduling (Calendly and directly accessing your calendar to input)
  3. Email reminder functionality (can select specific times when sending to remind to follow up)

Email mass scheduling, is it for marketing emails?

Manager reports to see what CSMs have been sending, is this to provide a holistic view of team who is engaging  through how many emails with a particular account? 

@chethana - thank you for the order of priority. Is there a release these are planned for?

The mass scheduling would not be for marketing emails - the mass scheduling is the ability to send an individual email from the CSM’s inbox all at the same time. It could be a reminder for a webinar they signed up etc

Manager reports to see what CSMs have been sending, is this to provide a holistic view of team who is engaging  through how many emails with a particular account? 

• Yes that would be the goal. This would allow managers to see how much CSMs are engaging with the customers

We just implemented Gainsight and the team likes using the Gainsight Assist extension but we’re getting a lot of feedback about other features they would like to see. Super excited to hear that this is planned. 

Another thing that I would like to add about follow-up reminders is the ability to add custom notes to reminders would be very helpful to the team. 

We just implemented Gainsight and the team likes using the Gainsight Assist extension but we’re getting a lot of feedback about other features they would like to see. Super excited to hear that this is planned. 

Another thing that I would like to add about follow-up reminders is the ability to add custom notes to reminders would be very helpful to the team. 

@rsivesind Thanks you for sharing your feedback here. 

Do we know when these are planned to be released?

Hey Gainsight Team - I know this is in a planned status. I just wanted to verify if this feature is planned for the Chrome Plug-in or for the Gainsisht Assist Cockpit email feature. 

Our team is constantly asking about this feature and is excited to hear more. 

Would love to get details on planned release date. Thanks!

Hello @ana_g 

We have this changes as near term roadmap item, which means it will take around 2 quarters to get this started. I will keep you posted about update on this.

Curious to know a reply for this question!

Hey Gainsight Team - I know this is in a planned status. I just wanted to verify if this feature is planned for the Chrome Plug-in or for the Gainsisht Assist Cockpit email feature. 

We would prefer it be built with the Chrome Plug-in in mind -- as in, seeing email opens directly with the chrome plug-in. Thank you!

Hey @sarahmiracle, thank you for your post. We will have our Product Manager take a look at this and respond appropriately so that your preference is considered. 

Hello @sarahmiracle 
Tracking email is a priority for Q4. We will keep you posted about release of this capability.