Gainsight App Default View

Related products: None

I’d like to give our Executive Team and CSMs the ability to use Gainsight Sally within the Gainsight App to call information from a custom section of C360. I talked to Gainsight Support and they said this was possible by adding another section to our C360 in Gainsight. However, I’ve been unable to call the C360 section within the Gainsight App. 

Has anyone else had trouble with this?

I think it depends on what information you are trying to access as not all section types are supported:

https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Sally_AI_Bot/User_Guides/Sally_in_Gainsight_NXT

Thanks for the reply, John. I read the article, but it doesn’t mention the mobile app. Do you know if that is supported when it comes to custom sections?

There should be parity between the mobile and desktop experience.

Here are the intents (queries) supported on mobile:

https://support.gainsight.com/Gainsight_NXT/Mobile/About/Gainsight_Mobile_App_Overview#Intents_Supported

A custom field on Attributes or Summary could be retrieved this way. I don’t think a custom section (Related List) will though. The Sally for Slack app can retrieve “Insights” which are basically custom reports.

@ewinglel can you please provide more information for us to resolve this. 

Can you please specify what sections you were planning to share with execs? 

@rahul_prayakarao we’d like to share all the information that we have on the C360 through Gainsight Sally. Our Execs are often on the road and need to quickly pull up information about a client on their mobile devices, however, at this time they can only pull up limited information. 

@ewinglel Thanks for the clarification. Are there any specific sections that you think will add value? That would fast track this. Providing every section might be counter-intuitive. 

@rahul_prayakarao possibly allowing users to denote which sections are able to be accessed by Gainsight Sally or allowing a custom section to be picked up by Gainsight Sally, so that users can add critical information to that section.

@ewinglel Thank you for the input. We will consider this based on the interest we receive from the other customers.