G360 Export Capabilities

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

We would love to be able to export the G360 in the same way you can export a C360 page. We do not want to give all users or even all users on one C360 layout access to the G360 so building it as a custom tab is not a good solution for us. However, we would like to be able to easily export the data to share with management who does not use Gainsight.
Hi,

Thanks for the use case.We are indeed working on this as part of our roadmap.

One workaround though - If your management team is using SFDC , can you give them alone the access to Gainsight 360 tab(using permissions) so that only they can view the same.

If there are non SFDC users as well , then yes, export is a valid option and we will address it in the future.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Abhishek, I have another customer, Cornerstone OnDemand, who is also very interested in being able to export G360. Do we have any kind of ETA on that capability?

Thanks!

Tracy
Hi Abhishek,

One of my customers (PROS) has inquired about this capability as well. I will be directing them to this post for further updates.

Thanks,

Dan
Hi - any update on exporting G360? I've heard the request from several customers
Hi,

We have this in our short term roadmap to support this. I will get back here with a timeline once our release planning is done.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Hi Abhishek,

Is there any update on release date for G360 export? It seems several clients are interested.

Thanks!
Needed!  Please make it happen.
any update on timing?
+1 Just checking in as well.  Snippets can only do so much :)