Funnel Chart

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

I would love the ability to visualize data in a funnel chart. This would be for visualizing our "On-boarding Pipeline" all of the opportunities in our onboarding lifecycle stages (pending, training scheduled, training complete, on-hold). 

This is a key part of our executive and management dashboard and I feel that the funnel chart is the best option for displaying this type of data. 

I would love the ability to visualize data in a funnel chart. This would be for visualizing our "On-boarding Pipeline" all of the opportunities in our onboarding lifecycle stages (pending, training scheduled, training complete, on-hold. 

Ideally this option would also allow you to select the order of the stages in the pipeline. It would not be helpful for this to be organized alphabetically, or asc/desc by record count. I could re-name the stages to include numbers (i.e. 1-pending, 2-training scheduled..etc) but this would not be ideal. 

Totally agree on this! 🙂 Funnels are a so-needed feature in Reports 2.0. Today we need to improvise a lot to get something similar but still very very far from the ideal.
Hey Osho/Bruno, I agree adding a funnel visualization would be super useful. However, this can be used and should be allowed only in certain type of use cases as against opening it up to something really generic. Once I get to creating requirements around building this, I will want to have a short chat in order to make sure we build it for the right purposes. Thanks for the idea!
Is there an update on this feature? 
I think it will be extremely useful to have this type of visualization.

I’d like to see this too. We would like to run reports/dashboards for renewals that we typically house in SFDC using a pipeline view of our renewals business displayed as a funnel.

+1 on this idea. We are using Timeline activities to track sales campaigns at top-of-funnel stages, then opportunities to track bottom-of-funnel. I would like to use Gainsight dashboards to report and visualize the distinct count of clients engaged in each stage as well as opportunity dollars in latter funnel stages. I envision a data designer report that would join accounts, activity timeline, and opportunity objects to show this data, so it would be useful to have the funnel chart type available in reports 2.0 and data designer. 

@sierra_evans@Robert_DeLaO, @shagun_tewari, @melissa_terrell_423e40, @bruno_giacomelli and @osha_kondori_8ae084 

Hi all.

Want to update that we have picked up Funnel chart capability in our new Horizon Analytics for development. We should be able to deliver this in short term horizon.

@sai_ram - Just checking here, if the Funnel chart is still in the roadmap. I don't see the funnel charts in Horizon Analytics.  

Yes Funnel is still on roadmap and its coming soon @kumaranbcak 

@rakesh - Thanks for introducing the Funnel Chart. I am really happy that you guys are listening to us and developing what we need.

But, I don’t think it solves the purpose. We were expecting something like the below one.

This screenshot is from the Journey Analytics. Here you can see,

• The total people count is 120 which is inclusive of Participant, Survey Opened and Survey Responded. This is the overall total.
  • The total Participant count is 100 which is already part of People count and it is inclusive of Participants, Survey Opened and Survey Responded.
  • The total Survey Opened count is 16 which is already part of People and Participants count and it is inclusive of Survey Opened and Survey Responded.
  • The total Survey Opened Responded is 14 which is already part of People, Participants and Survey Opened count.

The Funnel chart which we have in the Report Builder will not solve the above purpose. Please let me know if you would like to have a discussion on this.

IN DEVELOPMENTImplemented