Planned

Follow Up: The ability to change the "FROM" email address when using the email assist feature

• 14 September 2017
  • 37 replies

Show first post

37 replies

Userlevel 2

Adding another to the need for this. We have a few coordinators that would like the ability to send on behalf of CSMs. Thanks for staying on top of this @nora_soza 

Userlevel 6

Hello All,

I am going through the posts shared earlier. i am happy to share the request is addressed and we will be releasing this feature in July.

Userlevel 6

Hello @nora_soza 

This requirement is part of our roadmap, this will be picked up as one of priority feature.

Hello All,

I am going through the posts shared earlier. i am happy to share the request is addressed and we will be releasing this feature in July.

Hi @chethana, I wanted to check up on this feature. Is there any news on a release date?

Userlevel 6

Hello All,

This feature is work in progress, soon it will be available for use. I will  keep you posted about release timelines.

Userlevel 6

Hello All,
This feature is WIP, this will be released soon. Here is a preview of how it will look like.Both From and Reply-to will have drop down.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi All! We have recently come across the need for this - specifically with the holiday season - we need additional coverage for CSMs. Managers have been asking for the ability to change the from information to ensure they receive any necessary follow up.

@chethana , Will the drop down lists be the user table or managed separately?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6

Hello All,
We are working on this , by Q2 this should be available in cockpit.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@chethana @nitisha_rathi I had a customer ask about this earlier today. Do we have an update on the status of this request? Thank you!

Userlevel 6

Hello @jnunes 
Hello All,
We are working on this , by end of Q2 this should be available in cockpit.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Team- Any update on this one?

Userlevel 6

Hello @prithvi_vihari 
We are working on this , by end of Q2 this should be available in cockpit.