Folders for Surveys?

Related products: None

I have a customer that is planning on rolling out over 50 surveys from Gainsight.  Currently we have a search feature within the survey tab however the only alternative to that is to simply scroll through the survey list.

We’re wondering if there’s anything on the roadmap to include a folder system on Surveys 2.0 so that customers who have extremely high volumes of surveys can group them and be enabled to better track down the surveys they need to access.

Thanks for sharing, Tom. Updating the listing screen and adding folders is on our roadmap, but not a near-term priority. 

Commenting because this would be not only quite helpful but make for a more consistent user experience across the platform where there are organizational structures in place.

Commenting because this would be not only quite helpful but make for a more consistent user experience across the platform where there are organizational structures in place.

@bradley acknowledge and redirected this to product team. Thanks! 

@sai_ram Great, thank you!

Hi @sai_ram - I’ll also note that I’m seeing a lot of inconsistencies between various product features (reports, survey’s, etc.) which makes a bit of a poor experience. 

In my instance, I’m looking for a pretty simple folder structure for survey’s for utilization with active. vs. archived. We’re up to around 30 and its a visual nightmare looking at all of the inactive survey’s which are already completed.  

I have another client looking for this.  They have foreign languages and want the ability to organize their surveys. 

I have a client who will be doing a lot of surveys and no foldering makes this really hard to manage. 

Consistency across the platform is important. Hoping to see folders here like we have in Rules Engine, Data Designer, Journey Orchestrator, etc. Thanks!

This would be super helpful. We have transitioned to using GS for the majority of our NPS and CSAT surveys, and our list is getting large and harder to manage

@andreammelde, @jnunes, @emeyers, @lori_dinardo and @cnichols thank you for your inputs and votes here. I will definitely discuss with the product team and get back to you on this. 

this would be so helpful given the unique way my organization is using surveys in GS.

how soon would this enhancement come around?

@malmazbek I am working on this with the product team, I will get back to you by next week.

Hi all, we have received a similar request that you can refer in the post below. We will review this internally and keep you posted about the progress.