Export report with color scheme

Related products: None

Hi Team,

Customer has requested to have an ability to export the color scheme rather than the actual scores.

While exporting the report having the Color Scoring scheme, color names (e.g Red, Yellow, Green) get replaced by numbers(e.g 25, 35, 55).

You should be able to add the score label to reports to show green, yellow, red, etc. The score column will show just the numbers. But depending on which object you are reporting from, you can grab the label column to get what you need. 

Deleting this message

Hi.

If we are using Scorecard Fact object you can pull the Label field from Current Score Id lookup which gives us the Actual Text instead of Numbers

Screenshot:

Thanks.

It would be nice when exporting the report, from the Unified Scorecard Fact report to actually receive the report in similar format (with the color label intact or even an extra field in the export to identify the color label), see example below.  It would also be nice to have the ability to show the Overall Product Adoption Comments in the report as well, but it is only available when exported?  Thank you!

Report from GS

Report received in CSV from export

@ablnsj I agree. I think the trouble with the exported CSV is that it’s trying to show to much information on wether the score is stale and on the trend. It would be an easier report to share with teams if it only included: 

• Account Name
  • Measure 1 Score
  • Measure 1 Comment
  • Measure 2 Score
  • Measure 2 Comment
  • Etc…

If that is the report you are looking for, you should be able to create this manually without using the scorecard mass edit type.

Hi everyone,

This is a valid ask. We will work on enhancing scorecard mass edit export next quarter, and will incorporate this then.

Regards,

Shantan

@shantan_reddy are you looking for additional feedback anywhere for the scorecard mass edit report enhancements?

@gunjanm Yes, please!  I will reach out to you separately on this, once we are ready to pick this up.

Regards,

Shantan

Changing this to idea post for better tracking purpose!