Export CTAs and Tasks in one report

Related products: None

I know it’s possible to export both the CTAs and Task details, but these come through as separate files. Would like to be able to export one file which includes CTAs with all details, and the corresponding tasks nested under these (and also have the columns in a useful order rather than alphabetical). 

Hi Holly,

Would creating a report with the details of CTA&Tasks and exporting the report work for you?

Regards

Hi @aditya_marla I appreciate this is a work around for the moment, but the request is so that it would be available for CSM’s to export directly from the cockpit. The report would require them heading to a dashboard to export which is counter intuitive. 

Thanks 

Got it @holly.

A couple of quick follow up questions: What should the format of the excel/csv look like? Because all the fields that we export for CTA’s & Tasks are different. Would the ideal to export be similar to how it looks in cockpit (CTA followed by its tasks?)

@HollySimmons did you get a chance to look into the comments posted by @aditya_marla ?

We need more inputs here, @HollySimmons did you get a chance to look into the comments posted by @aditya_marla ?

Hi @sai_ram , @aditya_marla sorry for the late reply as I’ve been away. 

Ideally yes the export would look similar to the cockpit layout itself, so using the chosen CTA columns as the column headers but nesting the associated Tasks underneath them (and only needing to put task-level detail if the headers match). 

Additional request to this one. Adding the success criteria and/or descriptions within the export. 

Additional request to this one. Adding the success criteria and/or descriptions within the export. 

@darshana.shah acknowledged. Redirected to the product team.