Evernote Integration

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

It would be great to see an integration between Evernote and Gainsight. There currently is no note taking feature in the product. This would be similar to the integration like SalesForce and Evernote has.
Hi Scott,

We are adding better note taking capabilities in Fall release. This enhancement should improve your note taking experience in Gainsight and the notes can be auto-synched to salesforce.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Thank you for the update Nitisha! Great to know. While a general note taking option is fantastic, I know our team uses Evernote and was dreaming of streamlining the customer documentation process with a sync to GS. IF this ever comes to fruition, please let us know. In the mean time, when fall comes, we'll look to see what GS releases. Happy Friday!
Hi Scott,

Do you use Evernote for Salesforce (Evernote Business) to embed notes directly in Salesforce, or are you actually creating new notes and/or activities in Salesforce? If it's the former, we can explore embedding the same page inside Gainsight (on 360). If it's the latter, what Nitisha mentioned will help in that it'll a create the right container to sync notes and activities to.

Thanks,

Manu
Hello Manu. We will be using Evernote and SFDC's integration to have notes go directly into SFDC. In the mean time, we are forwarding our emails and making notes in SDFC to track customer communications. While GS won't have the Evernote Business integration, at least you're team is looking at requests and product development from a customer standpoint. Thanks for the feedback and support. Cheers, Scott
On the business integration, I was able to successfully embed Evernote in Gainsight. It's the same VF page (EvernoteAccountPage) that you might have added to the Account layout in Salesforce.

Well how bout dem apples! Awesome! I'll try it out. Please your CSM team and Chelsea know this is possible. Awesome to see! Thanks Manu!
Will do! Let me know if you run into any issues testing this out.
Hi Scott,

Thank you for submitting the idea initially as this really is important. The only difference we have is to look at OneNote integration as an example. But the underlying need of Note Taking integration is key.

Hello Manu,

I'm familiar with how the integration that's been provided occurs with Evernote as show per some other integrations like Chatter or Box, as they are simply just embedded URL's as sections within CS360.

Our needs would be looking to integrate OneNote with syncing at a local user level and not through the Online Windows Live Login level. Most of our CSM's use OneNote, and alignment with that would be helpful. Would there be any future plans to perform a level of integration at that level? Thank you for your support.

Mark
We implemented timeline as the key note-taking feature for Gainsight.