Enhancement. The ability to change the (CTA) Type of the Task created from Timeline.

Related products: None

Right now, if a user creates a Task from a Timeline Activity Entry - the Type defaults to Activity.  It would be awesome if we had the ability to change this!  This way the proper reasons could be displayed and associated with the correct Type.  (Of course the user can create a CTA and accomplish this - but a lot of our users like posting in the Timeline and reviewing items in there.  So adding the additional feature of being able to change the associated type from a task created in the Timeline, would be amazing!)
Hi, Do want CSM to choose the default entry while creating the task ?

(or)

Do you want to edit the default Task type. This is possible. Administration > Call To Action> Change the type here.

NOTE: Existing Task type cannot be changed.

Thanks for posting 
Hi Sai!

We would like the CSM's to be able to select the CTA Type at the time of creating the Task from a Timeline Activity.  Or the ability to change the CTA Type after it's been created.

GSS
+1 for this request
Hi Sagan, Got the Context. 

we will definitely consider your request based on More number of Me too's from other customers.
Thank you Sai! 🙂
We are hearing this from our SMs, also. They want the ability in a Timeline to then create CTAs for other activity. Say they are in a meeting with a customer and hear of something, they want to in the recap in Timeline, then fire a CTA based on what they heard.
[i]Bump. Just wanting to try and get this in front of more people! 🙂
+1

My team is in love with timeline and would like to be able to select the CTA Type at the time of creating the Task. It would be even better if they could also assign a playbook to the task at the same time of creation.