Enhance the Chrome extension to allow users to codify reason for email (and use any email config set in GS)

Related products: None

Our CS function looks to measure reactive servicing (inbounds from customers to CSMs), so that we can leverage any  insights on where optimisations can be made by product, support, content etc to reduce PTC / deflect better.

Most 1:1 emails are in Gmail, and most are then logged to timeline via chrome assist.

Currently, when a CSM receives an inbound email from a customer, and they reply via Gmail, there is no way to tag or codify the reason for that inbound email in gmail itself (i.e. when they are writing/sending the actual email), and therefore it’s very difficult to report / measure where CSMs are spending time, if there are any spikes in reasons for customer contact etc.

Can consideration be given have mirrored email activity options in the Chrome extension? 

**I don’t wish to ask CSMs to have to go to GS and manually update there / double handle - employee experience is high up my priority list.

Can I ask for a response/update on any Gmail extension enhancements?

@Christina P  What exactly you mean by mirrored email activity options in the Chrome extension?

What is the tagging you are looking for from pluggins itself . Can you pls elaborate with example

@Christina P  What exactly you mean by mirrored email activity options in the Chrome extension?

What is the tagging you are looking for from pluggins itself . Can you pls elaborate with example

Apologies for the delay, I saw recently this functionality might already be in consideration, this is essentially what I was meaning :)