Enable or disable Sally for Slack from User record

Related products: None

Currently, in order to enable or disable Sally for a Slack user, you have go to User Management and change the dropdown from All Users to Slack > name of Workspace > then select user and click on the three dots and choose disable or enable.

It would be easier to have an option within the User record to allow Sally access for Slack enabled users similar to how License Type or Permission bundle can be modified. This is far fewer clicks when updating just a handful of users to enable/disable Sally.

+1, the current process requires far too many clicks. 

@john_apple thanks for the input. Agree with you on that. I will add this to our roadmap and work on it.

Totally agree - too many steps/clicks. It is not intuitive that you even have to do this to activate users today.

For reasons that say a lot about ME, I consistently cannot remember the click-path to enable Sally. I have to look it up every...single...time.

Placing Sally enablement within User Management would be a big step forward for quick User Management, and for intuition (and for my poor memory).