Solved

CoPilot Outreach follow-up for relationship

• 7 February 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge
Our email outreaches are based on relationships, currently, there is no follow-up function available for unopen or opened emails. Will this be available in the February release or on the roadmap? 
icon

Best answer by praneet 1 June 2017, 15:53

View original

7 replies

Hi Chuen,

You have to raise a support request in order to get Advanced Outreach enabled for your Gainsight.
Badge
Hi Praneet,

Thank you for the update. Do we need to activate this feature? I am not seeing this ability on our existing relationship Copilot Outreaches.
Hi All,

We have released this feature with Summer/May Release of Gainsight.
Badge +1
+1 for this as well.  We are going to have to continue customizing our Customer-level communication until the Advanced Outreach feature is available for CoPilot as the Relationship-level communication capabilities are not on par with Account/Customer level.
Yes we are still on target for Advanced Outreach for May Release, will publish if any limitations with internal release but do not see with Relationship use case.
Userlevel 6
Praneet, Chuen & I are both very excited to see "advanced outreach" relased since not having the CoPilot 'follow up' for Relationships is really slowing down our overall automation project plan for Chuen's team.   Are we still on target for having this capability in the Spring Release next month?  Are there any limitations that we should be aware of in Version 1?  Thank you!
Hi Chuen,

Apologies for delay in response, the requested feature will not be available for Febuary release but we are working on new segment of outreach called as Advanced Outreach where you will be able to create follow-up on relationships.

Advanced Outreach - helps you to sew together the entire business process around emails and follow-ups on it for both account and relationships. Customers will not be required to maintain multiple outreaches but it will all be done in single outreach with better reporting capabilities.

This feature is slated to release with Spring Release around May timeframe. I will keep you posted on the same.