Embedded Pages in Shared c360

Related products: None

It would be really great if we could add embedded pages to the shared c360 layouts - we’d like to include a project plan which is hosted in Click-Up (Unfortunately the Success Plan feature has some missing functionality /UX issues that mean our CS team are not adopting it)

Ideally we could give the client just one link (gainsight) and they can view the project plan there alongside other info, rather than having to send them directly to click-up (and probably sending them a gainsight link as well)

+1 to this one as well.

Not sure how the sign in/SSO would work if you were to link external software but if some clever person can figure it out, it would be amazing addition welcomed by all of our CSMs

We’re using public links for the project plans so no sign-in needed for this specifically, it actually works pretty well on the internal 360:

but agreed that would be an extra bonus to enable gated tools also. 

Thanks @HollySimmons , haven’t seen this one, will definitely look it up!

@HollySimmons I have redirected this to the product team, they are looking into it. 

I should just add the planned improvements to success plans that I saw in the roadmap presentation last night would negate the need for us to use click-up. Although we would still like to see the ability to share resources (links to help centre, uploaded documents) as part of the success plan to.