Email Update with Event Trigger Limit Reached

Related products: None

Similar to how Salesforce.com sends admins a notification when API call limits are reached, I would love to be notified when we are close to our limit related to the following: 

For a Customer, 100 event-triggered rule executions are allowed in a day (24-hour period). The 24-hour period is between 12 am in a day to the next 12 am UTC.

https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/Rules_Engine/Admin_Guides/Scheduling_Rules 

I did not know that I was constantly surpassing this limit until recently, and have just now found out, and am working on tightening up some rules and event calls. Had I been notified by the system, I could have avoided several internal CS Ops bug tickets and kept a smoother, more streamlined operation. 

Is there even a way to view what you're at somewhere? I’m not aware that there is, so some way to monitor this in real time would be very useful - I would even say the ability to set your thresholds for alerts would be great as well.

@gunjanm This is in our roadmap. We will be bring in more alerts for limits and failures. Will keep you posted on the timelines.

@bradley We currently do not have the option to view the usage right now. I understand the need, have added it to our roadmap. Will be prioritizing as a part of the API Enhancements.

Thank you

Preethi

@pgeorge Is there any update on this feature development?