Email to timeline functionality attachments enhancement

Related products: CS Journey Orchestrator, Email & Notifications

Hey,

Just found out that the images in one's signature are counted towards the 5 attachments limit in the email to timeline functionality. Is it possible to count only the actual attachments and take the images in signature in consideration only for the size limit? What do you think?

Thanks,

Lucian

We are getting hit with this issue pretty hard as well.  It has been 3 years since this issue was raised. Our signature is the issue, but it is a corporate wide signature so changing it for Gainsight users only is not a solution for us. Has anyone come up with any reasonable workarounds?

This issue is really impacting our business also. I see the last comment on here was 9 months ago and has been a issue for 3 years now, probably longer. Are we any closer to a resolution?

+1 to this, our CSM’s are getting fails nearly everytime they send an email due to things like images in the email counting as “attachments”. 

Please either raise the 5 attachment limit or only consider actual attachments as attachments….

@Bhawya has there been any further developments on this? Thanks

@Bhawya is this still under consideration? Do you have a timeframe on a decision? 

An update on this would be appreciated.  This is very impactful, similar to others, our team is getting these with every single email.  

@anirbandutta  Could you get us some eyes on this? Thank you! 

@anirbandutta  Could you get us some eyes on this? Thank you! 

I’ve re-surfaced this thread internally

+1 on this enhancement, our CSMs also face this issue constantly! We only care about attaching the actual file attachments from the email threads instead of these erroneous social media links/email signature icons, etc. 

Is there any update on this enhancement request?

I’m adding my name to the pile here. This is an increasing frustration in our organization for CS Ops and CSMs alike. 

+1 on this. This issue has really impacted our business. Any update or timeline?