Email Signature for CSM - based on SFDC Profile

Related products: None

We would like our one to many emails from Copliot to include a CSM signature with data populated from the SFDC Profile of said CSM.
Added into the backlog. Thanks Theresa for getting this on community.
Another thing that would be helpful to include in the signature - We often include little timely taglines like check out or new offering XYZ! It would be great if we could have a little snippet that we could include in the signature line that we could update in one place and have it replicate through existing templates where that's used.

Elizabeth - Would this tag line be common to all CSM's? I assume so, then it would not fit into the signature of the user but something that is global. 
It would be global but with a number of templates in use, it isn't scalable to go back and update them each time there is a change. It would be great if we could create a universal 'token'. That way, it could be changed in one place and apply to all templates that use the token.
Some countries legally require specific information to be in the signature.  Would be great if there was a way to store the legal signature addendums and be able to pull them in based on the country where the account is based.
Hi everyone, it seems there are 2 related requests here

1. A CSM signature with data populated from the SFDC Profile of said CSM.

2. A global signature, which can be updated once across multiple email templates. 

Any feedback on which is more important. Currently the plan is to take #1 on post the November - release. 
Gaurav for us it is the need to have a global signature that can be updated with a variety of options, depending on the country where the account is based (for legal reasons).  We can open a separate idea if that is not aligned with the current idea.  
Got it. I think they're sufficiently aligned, especially given the variations you want in the global signature. Thanks
Hi Gaurav - We are already able to pull in CSM data into our emails so the ability to make a global change across multiple templates would be the most impactful for us. I wholeheartedly support Jeff's use case, too, but think it needs to be available in other parts of the email in addition to the signature. There's another post along these lines here: https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/template-sections-in-copilot
We initially want the ability to have at minimum the title, e-mail address, main phone, and mobile phone included in the signature.  These are listed on the rep's SFDC profile.  I'd like to better understand the global signature as I will be bringing on internal representatives too. 

Would this solve the initial need above?  What additional admin work is needed to ensure that the contact information is included in the signature?  Are these global templates held in Gainsight or would you put them in SFDC?  Or, are these global templates more for adding additional fields of information that are needed per country, than just your basic contact information?

Lastly, in my case #1 is most important for my organization.
Is this being considered as an update to email assist and copilot? If so, any ETA?
Is there an update on the following? 

1. A CSM signature with data populated from the SFDC Profile of said CSM.

2. A global signature, which can be updated once across multiple email templates. 
Adding on to both of these. I agree with Theresa's original comment from 2 years ago: Amazed this doesn't already exist!
I still think this is a functional gap... but... here's how just did a quick workaorund:

On Customer Info I added a custom formula field of type text called "CSM Signature" and put this as the formula value:

JBCXM__Account__r.CSM__r.FirstName & " " & JBCXM__Account__r.CSM__r.LastName & BR() & 

JBCXM__Account__r.CSM__r.Title & BR() &

JBCXM__Account__r.CSM__r.Phone

And then I mapped that to a single token in the email template.