Email Reminders in Gainsight

Related products: None

I have a customer that would like the ability to set up reminders to be triggered in Gainsight (CTAs perhaps) from emails that are sent from their email provider.

Use Case:

Many CSMs track their To Do items in Gainsight tasks, and utilize Cockpit as a place to monitor the activities they need to execute that day. In our role, we also must stay on top of email communications, which includes following up on emails that go unanswered.

It would be great if there was an option within the upcoming email integration feature that would allow users to mark in the email if they would like a reminder to be sent to Gainsight after XXX days (user could perhaps choose?). Thinking of this sort of like the Reminders you can set for yourself in Yesware on certain emails. This would allow users to continue to have one source of truth for their To Do items in Cockpit without having to manually create a task for following up.

The ability to have an email integration where I can set a CTA for myself as I send off an email to a customer would be amazing. I would love to send a CTA to my cockpit that reminds me to follow up a number of days after of my choosing. This would allow me to better keep all of my customer to dos in one place, making the cockpit a place I can fully live out of when it comes to my customer actions.

@eilic @carolyn_dibuono 

We are working with gmail and outlook integration, we have this use case in our roadmap. i will keep you posted about the updates.

Hello, wondering if this was ever launched and if so where I can find the guide. Thanks!