Question

NPS Score snapshot in 360 showing No Comment

Badge
We use a few different surveys with a NPS question, and a separate open-ended feedback question. Currently on the survey section of 360, the NPS snapshot shows a "No Comments" label, which is misleading in some cases. Is there a way to remove this label, and if not are there plans to make this editable in the future?

3 replies

Badge
Hi Jordan,

Yes, as you point out, only comments in the comments section of the NPS question in the survey display as in the C360 Survey section and in the analysis in the NPS tab, as well. Because a customer might have comments sections with various questions in a survey, that place is held for just the NPS comments. I do understand how it can be misconstrued as though there are no comments in the survey at all (in fact, I made that mistake myself at one point).  

Until such time as comments displayed in the C360 Survey section can be somehow customizable so the customer can choose which questions' comments do/ don't appear, my recommendation would be to make the NPS comment the single source of commentary in your survey. We changed the text of ours to say, "Tell us how we can continue to improve your experience," in hopes that will capture the overall feedback the respondent wants to share with us. 

Also, be sure to communicate to the team that they should click on the tab entitled "Survey Responses" in the Survey section of the C360 (as opposed to "NPS Responses" which is where they land by default). From there, they can click the eyeball under View to see any survey which was completed, including all responses and comments.

Tracy  
Badge
Hi Dan,

That is correct. It isn't a comment on the NPS itself, but a separate question. I had a user say that when they followed up on the CTA they thought there were no comments period (even though the instructions are to always review the whole survey).

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jordan,

Just to clarify, is the scenario you describe when the respondent does not add comments to the NPS question, but does add comments to a separate open text survey question?