Question

Am I able to change how the data is sorted in Reports?S

• 26 April 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge
I think the first column automatically defaults to how the data is sorted in a report. This presents issues with many reports as that first column isn't necessarily the one we want to sort the entire data set with.

Right now I am trying to sort by Renewal Date (I moved that field to be the first column in the table format of the Report)

However, this defaults to descending order instead of ascending order. Is there any way to change this? I would rather have the accounts with renewals upcoming show at the top of the report instead of accounts with their renewal date being the furthest out from the current date. 

2 replies

Badge
Brilliant! Thank you so much for this tip, I hadn't even considered this possibility. 
Hi Manmeet,

You should be able to do it by using the gear icon in the upper right of your report. From there select Ranking and then you can select the metric that you want to sort by (ie Renewal Date) and select your top XXXXXX. Not necessarily ideal as you have to select the number that you want to see, so I always just put a high number to account for future line items to get added.