Email and Name need to vary with varients

Related products: None

I built out a powerlist and an email template and want to (essentially) do a high-touch/low-touch variant. For the high-touch version the email should come from the named CSM, whereas for the low-touch we would use a standard email (customersuccess@) and name ("Customer Success").

But when configuring the outreach, those settings are common to the campaign.

The workaround I can see is to create two power lists and two outreach campaigns with the right filters. But, at least from my perspective, that's not ideal. Love any ideas on how others are handling this!
Thanks Jeff for the idea, I will look into feasibility of this idea along with engineering team. Meanwhile i will also wait to see if other users have same request, it will help me in bumping up the priority.
We've actually had the same issue with outreaches in general. We have separate teams that manage our client base, based on mid to high touch (handled by individual CSMs) and technical touch (handled by our Customer Engagement Team, made up of multiple people not assigned to accounts specifically). And we have created multiple power lists as a workaround, which is kind of a pain.
+1 on this idea. Good catch, Jeff!