Editing templates in batches

Related products: None

Hello, I have another suggestion - it would be good if the templates in copilot could be edited in batches. Like it would be possible to change all common configurable things that are there for all selected templates. So first I would select templates and then the attributes available for batch changing would be displayed depending whether all these selected templates have same attribute to be changed. I.e. background color, subject (if it is the same for al the templates), etcl
The HTML templates are stored as entirely different records in the backend with no connection b/w each other. This does not allow us to derive the common elements / layout in an easy manner. Is this a functionality that you use in your HTML editor and miss it badly in Copilot?
Hello, maybe I could have mentioned not only templates, but also outreaches and powerlists. I can imagine this being well usable for outreaches for example (i.e. translated manage your subscriptions test, background color, etc.). So editing in batches in general I would say. Because when I have just for NPS approx. 100 templates (+ another 100 for different proj.) then I always have to put "NPS" to search, then open specific outreach/template/powerlist, do the changes, save, close and get back to the list, write again NPS so I don't have to go through all of them and continue with next one... In case I want to check all the NPS related templates/powerlists/outreaches within one day, I have to do it approx. 100 times for each category so 300 times in one day in total (for outreaches, templates, powerlists)...