Edit Opt-Out Page for Email Sends

Related products: None

I've heard from a few customers that they would like the ability to update the opt out page from email sends. This would include changing the logo to their own, to avoid confusion for their own customers.

Is anyone else interested in this option? If so, what options would you want to have available?
There are two enhancements here,

1. Customize the logo at the bottom of the opt-out screen

2. Ability to add more opt-out options under Survey and Success Communications.
In #2, is anyone interested in customizing top level areas (Survey and Success communication) too? 
This enhancement is slated for February 4th release.  You will be able to upload a logo of your choice and also update the tag line which appears below the logo.
Is the other option also on the roadmap somewhere?  We don't currently send surveys through Gainsight and would like to be able to cusotmize the Opt-out options to more closely reflect the client's experience.

So, you want to customize the options under "Success Communication" right? It is part of the roadmap but no ETA yet. Will keep you posted on this.
Hi - Yes, I want to customize the options under Success Communications, but I also want to remove the survey option as it is not applicable and potentially confusing.
It would be great to add more to the landing page to make it look and feel more align with our other pages. Is there plans to allow us to upload a CSS file?
We, too, would like to remove the opt-out from survey option from CoPilot opt-out options. Is this on the roadmap? We are not sending our surveys via CoPilot right now so it's confusing to see this. 
Hi everyone, 

We are working on this now. We understand the remove survey option. Elizabeth, others, can you elaborate on the statement 'Yes, I want to customize the options under Success Communications'. Does this mean you want additional categories? Currently we only have 2 for surveys and everything else so we can tell which opt-out any particular email should adhere too (based on whether or not a survey is embedded) If you are asking to add additional, what does that mean? 
Yes - we have a few different 'types' of emails we send with more to come. For example: newsletters, scheduled events, product tips, etc. would probably need some kind of corresponding field to capture and apply to power lists,
We would also like to remove the surveys option from this page.  We don't use Gainsight Surveys, so this would be confusing for our customers.  
Sara - You will be able to do that in our next release in August
That's great news-- thanks Sundar!
Hi Sundar,

Our use case is in line with Elizabeth's ask.  We would like a way to categorize all emails sent (product release notes, tips & training, surveys, etc.) and then provide a corresponding opt out for that email category.  Essentially, this would look like a customizable "Opt-out Center".

The potential for customers to unsubscribe from all emails is limiting our use of copilot to only high-value emails.
Hi Sundar,

Any potential update on my previous request? This is still a blocker for wide spread adoption of copilot.

Hello Everyone! 

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.14 release. Gainsight now provides users with more granular control to opt-out specific Contacts/Persons from email communications from the 360 > Person section. To enable users to opt-out specific Contacts/Persons from email communications, an Email Opt-Out field must be added to the Gainsight Person object in the LIST VIEW and DETAIL VIEW tabs of the 360 LAYOUTS page. After the Email Opt-Out field is added to the Gainsight Person object, users can set the value to true for a particular user of a company in the C360/R360 page. 

This feature is implemented in both SFDC & NXT versions.

Thanks for posting!