Question

GSnap Branding on Outgoing Videos

• 12 July 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
Is it possible to remove the GSnap branding from the outgoing videos? If we were going to use this feature, we would prefer to keep this experience consistent with our brand. It is for a similar reason that we worked to ensure CSM emails that are sent from copilot don't look like they are coming from Gainsight. 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
The only thing we are recommending against editing in that template, for now, is the WATCH NOW Gsnap link on the orange button. There is an issue with button link labels that we are fixing right now. 

The "Powered by" message appears on the landing page, but don't think it's that visible. The landing page itself can be branded by adding your logo and company colors (Administration --> Gsnap --> Landing Page).
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Lauren, the Gsnap default email template can be customized for your org. All of the Gsnap references in red below are just text, which you can change in Administration > Gsnap Configuration > Email. 

Badge +1
I was worried about the heading, "You Got Gsnap!" I'm glad it is editable. Thank you for clarifying. I don't see the "powered by Gainsight" message, but it would be my preference to also not have that line included. 
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi Lauren,

Are you concerned about using the term "Gsnap" in outgoing emails and the video landing page, or just the "Powered by Gainsight" that appears below the video?

Thanks,

Manu
Badge +1
Perfect! Thank you, Manu.