drag and drop specific tasks from playbooks and templates

Related products: None

Instead of pulling the entire Playbook or Template it would be great to have the ability to chose which one should be added to the success plan..

Even better would be if I could drag and drop with an unser friendly interface. Lets say I have a success plan open on the left, on the right I have a list of potential onboarding tasks that are recommended. Because my engagement is very bespoke or some of the tasks have been previously completed, I just want to drag and drop the relevant ones into my success plan.

I think success plans need to be more flexible in general.

Thanks

@martin_kraemer Thanks for sharing your idea here! I am redirecting this to our product team.

@All, please leave your vote here.

I saw this other idea for improving the Playbooks UI as well. I think it could use a UI pass for improved admin usability. 

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for sharing this idea. Would you be able to give an example of a playbook task that users would want to remove before they apply it to a CTA? Also on average how many tasks does a playbook have for you?

@martin_kraemer Thanks for sharing this here! We need your inputs on this. Please give an example. 

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for sharing this idea. Would you be able to give an example of a playbook task that users would want to remove before they apply it to a CTA? Also on average how many tasks does a playbook have for you?

@martin_kraemer we need more inputs on this. Please share an example. 

Hi Aditiya, sorry for the late reply. 

Our Success Plans are very bespoke but all follow the same structure.

Our CSMs conduct assessments with our customers that evaluate where they are at in their journey in terms of their strategy, teams, governance concepts, deployment, enablement, and user community. 

Based on the results we then create success plans. For new customers, we would take the playbooks one to one. But if we have existing customers (most common) we pull the standard playbook and then need to delete the unwanted tasks. I would rather have an interface where I have full playbooks and their tasks on one side and then can drag and drop the tasks I want into the respective success plan. (Ideally, the system recognizes which task belongs to which CTA and automatically includes that). 

Does this help? Happy to chat directly if that’s useful.

Martin

Got it Martin. Even if its not a drag and drop the ability to select some tasks from the playbook that you need while applying would solve the need right? (For example, while applying a templat that has 10 objectives the CSM can select only the ones that apply)

Hi Aditya, 

Yes that would already be pretty great if we could select only some tasks from a Playbook.

Thanks

Martin