Download participants from a program

Related products: None

I know how to pull the program id and report on program participants but it would be nice if you could just download the participants straight from the program participants page. Alternatively, add a button to go straight to a report w/ a preset filter for that specific program to see participants to export.
YES. I would love to be able to export the loaded participants list to Excel. It would need to include the SHOW fields that I added also. This would be immensely helpful in troubleshooting any configuration errors.

By errors I mean mis-configurations on my part...
I actually have a direct need for this as we speak. Is there any way to do this on the backend?

Backstory: We are doing a joint partnership with Marketing to delivery a survey to current customers. They are looking to learn why customers bought out product to then update our website to be more inline with those factors. It will be going to about 9000 contacts (YUP). In order to make this most effective, Marketing wants to exclude those email addresses from Marketing emails for the next 14 days. However, we don't have an easy way to exclude them since I cannot figure out how to download that list. The only creative solution I have found is by making a Bionic Rule that mirrors the Bionic Query in the Program. Although doable, it will be a pain...
100% agree - I configured a participant list but want to export it and run it past our CSM leadership to confirm the list is accurate. 
Hi Ben,

You can create a report on AO participants with the filter done for participant state= active and AO name=<Program Name>

to get the list of participants.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Good workaround but takes a bit of time...
+1 Nice to know about the report workaround, but exporting from the programs area would be very helpful!

This is exactly what we are looking for!

+1

+1