Acknowledged

Does an Admin have the ability to edit a Timeline entry that they didn't create?

• 30 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I’ve been reading through a few posts about this and wanted to ask the question to confirm - can an Admin edit (change selections to dropdowns and other content) in a Timeline entry that they didn’t author?

If so, how?

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@jessica_owens currently, it’s only the creator of the Timeline post that has the ability to edit and change anything.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Bummer! Thank you for the help. I must have read @dan_ahrens comment on this post wrong. He says that “only the original author (or admin) can edit the original post”. As an admin, I would like the ability to edit user’s posts.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @jessica_owens , sorry for the confusion my post created on that. I’ve updated it to show that it’s on our roadmap to allow admins to edit posts created by others, but it’s not yet implemented. 

Badge

Hi @jessica_owens,

Admins do not have the ability to edit and change any timeline entries that they didn’t create. Hopefully we should this implemented soon as mentioned by @dan_ahrens 

Userlevel 3

Hi @jessica_owens and others, thanks for sharing your feedback. Yes, this is on our long-term roadmap. 

Userlevel 7
Badge

@jessica_owens changed this to idea for better tracking purpose.