Display Different Columns Depending on Success Plan Type

Related products: None

It's creating some difficulties on our end with respect to Success Plan usage and adoption that we have to have the same columns displayed across all types of Success Plans. Is there an intention to make this more flexible?
Hi Jen, Can you provide a bit more detail about what you mean by different columns? You can include different fields and re-purpose some of the basic plan fields in each Success Plan type.
As far as I know, you have to have the same fields display for each Success Plan type:

Am I mistaken? I'd love it if i were!
Hi Jen,

The list view configuration can only be customized for either Accounts or Relationship Success Plan types, not for the individual plan types. Would you like me to convert this to an Idea (feature request)?
Sure, that'd be great. Thanks!

This would be helpful in situations where different teams are using different types/templates of Success Plans and would want to see different details from the Objectives tab.

Got it, John. Thanks a lot for sharing the idea. As we are redesigning the success plans we will give the ability for each end-user to customize the list view columns (and also removing the restriction on the #columns that can be added). One question, what is the scenario where you might want to view different columns based on the template applied?

@aditya_marla - Success Plans with different user groups that would want to see custom fields from Objective view. e.g. Implementation uses a field on Success Plan for type of engagement but the field is not used or visible for all Success Plan uses

Thank you for sharing the use case. I think it makes sense to allow users to configure the objectives list view columns. Will add it to the roadmap

It would be helpful to customize the Success Plan list view as well @Anil Raj Pujari . We have some fields on the success plan that are being used like “tags” to group success plans by product or by business unit based on the CSM’s discretion. Right now, you cannot see that unless you go into the plan which makes it difficult to group success plans together in this way