Deleting Survey Response UI

Related products: None

It is great we are able to adjust and delete survey respones through the UI.  It would be great to see the ability to delete more than 10 at a time, if we have a large number of responses, this adds a lot of additional work.

@chris_mudd Thanks for sharing this request.  I also want to know how many customers are interested in this request.

@All, Please up-vote to show your interest. 

We’d be curious if there is a chance to change the org a survey response is associated with as well… we’ve had an erroneous send from a CSV for one of our programs and there is no way to associate the responses with the correct accounts.

We’d be curious if there is a chance to change the org a survey response is associated with as well… we’ve had an erroneous send from a CSV for one of our programs and there is no way to associate the responses with the correct accounts.

@keith_mattes could you please create a new post for better tracking purpose. 

@keith_mattes could you please create a new post for better tracking purpose. 

@keith_mattes did you get a chance to create a new post? 

Sorry, I am not sure if I did, but I shall! Apologies for the delay!

@sai_ram :