Manually Maintaining MDA Records

Related products: None

As our use of the MDA grows - I'm finding more and more people needing to update MDA tables. The current struggle is that we do not have a good way to maintain those records except for rules.

Is there any plans to create reports with inline editing on MDA tables?

Or even linked objects (CTAs) that can use MDA records?

Few examples...

"Products" - we have customers that want to maintain a product table in MDA. This is likely fed with external entitlement data, maybe SFDC data. But the users need a way to manually update 1-3 fields manually on that product record. 

"Projects" - sometimes a project record doesn't justify a relationship but still needs to be tracked. This data can be fed from SFDC or an external PSA system. But again a user needs to update 1-3 fields on this project record as a part of their workflow.

"Voice of the customer" - I had a similar issue over a year ago when working to build a full VOC program for customer. Needed the ability to manually code feedback on the VOC record.

The only way this works is feeding key ID from MDA record into CTA record. Then the CTA is worked and that same identifier is used to push fields to MDA.

Issues...

-lots of custom SFDC fields on the CTA (but the customer wants it in MDA!)

-rules make this daily. No matter when the user updates the record or completes the flow, I have to wait till tomorrow to see it in reporting.

-Too much duplicated data. I would now have the exact same fields/data in a closed CTA, and in the MDA record. I'd rather not have it twice.

I would really love to help figure this one out. I need a solution ASAP if at all possible - but would also love to talk long term on ways this can work.

Thanks!!
+1 on the need for inline editing in reports. This is coming up more an more with customers who are doing risk reviews or other portfolio review meetings. 
Very valid ask. From engineering, one of the things we have been contemplating on is an inline editable  UI in the data grid in GDM. As you rightly mentioned there are challenges: Data from SFDC, Lookups, Unique constraints etc., that we are working through.
Is there some short-term solution? Sounds like this is required to help one of our most strategic clients (CA) drive a very important project. 
@Nadav, Can you provide me with the use case offline, so that we can look at other options in the short term?
Sure, will send an email! Thanks