Under Consideration

Date field Gainsight Survey

• 23 February 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
I'd like to be able to have a recipient answer a survey question with a date. i.e. The question is "can you give us an estimated target completion date?". I'd like to be able to collect a date object from that response so I can trigger time-centric CTAs. I'm collecting a text field now that at least gets me the info but if I could collect a date field I think I could take it a step further.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Hi Tim,
Thanks for bringing out this excellent use case. This would be super helpful while collecting dates in survey, however i would wait and look for other customers who have same use case and then add it to team roadmap for execution
Userlevel 3
We also have the need for a survey answer date option.  We poll our clients to know when they are going to start planning for their upcoming registrations.   Based on that answer, a date, we launch CTAs for our success team to revamp their marketing materials and ensure their registration is a success.  Having a date field would be AMAZING!  
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
We have a need for this in an internal survey. We use it to collect data from our professional services team and then push their answers to Salesforce. One piece of info we look for is a date.

Userlevel 4
Badge

We have a need for this as well. We want to start collecting health scores via surveys and one of the fields we want to them to fill out is a date field

Userlevel 7
Badge

Great suggestion!

@vikram any thoughts on this idea?

Userlevel 3

@dan_ahrens This is a good use case. Thanks for bringing it up. I will add as part of “Simplify” theme

Userlevel 7
Badge

@dan_ahrens This is a good use case. Thanks for bringing it up. I will add as part of “Simplify” theme

Thanks for the update! changed the status accordingly.

We have a need for this as well, asking for an estimated completion date and also want to trigger a reminder CTA based on this.