Customizing Survey Participant Fields

Related products: None

We want to be able to report on our NPS survey responses by role within the the company.

Right now the Survey Participant Role/User Role is autofilled by an Account Contact field, but not the correct one. We have both Title, which is a free text field, and Role, which is a dropdown text field. It is currently pulling from Title rather than Role.

I reached out to Support and they informed me this formula could not be changed. Can we please make it customizable? As it stands, I have to export two different reports since they are different data sources, one on the Survey Participant and one on the Account Contact, and then vlookup the results to match Contact Role to Participant and then manually filter. This would be a great help!!  
Hi Brittany, 

When adding participant to Survey, you can select Survey Participant Role/User Role from dropdown that is available on Contact Object, Please find below my attached screenshot for your reference.

Let me know if it helps.
Praneet,

Thank you for sharing this. Is there a way to customize this when sending Surveys through Co-Pilot?
Hi Brittany,

I am afraid, we currently do not have that ability to map when sending Surveys via Copilot, However i will add this to the roadmap for Survey via Copilot. 
Praneet,

Thank you for adding. Any idea of when we could hope to see that update in action?
Hi Brittany,

I have added this particular feature to Survey team bucket, ETA is yet unknown.
Thanks for the response. Fingers crossed it's soon 🙂