Customer Mapping (Geographical)

Related products: None

Has anyone done anything similar...

In the C360 we would like a link to say Google Maps on which there are pins representing customer locations.  The pins would be colour coded to represent individual CSMs.  The pins could either be placed manually via drag and drop or by a field lookup for the address in Gainsight.  Would even be great if a small image of the location shown in Gainsight  

The use case would be for CSMs to be able to see a visual representation of where their accounts are so when planning a site visit they could potentially do multiple visits to customers located near to each other.
Hi Jon,

This is an interesting idea, and I'm curious if anyone has done something similar. I wonder if you could use the embedded page option in a 360 section to display a Google map. 
Worth investigating, certainly.
+1 and if this could be expanded to include a GeoMapping intergration with all accounts...that would be awesome!  We currently use another tool that we upload an excel file to to plot our locations and group them together based on a common field.

🙂

I like this idea as well. One of our employees had the idea to make it a Report Type and allow it to be visible in dashboards. That way  you could show all customers attached to a certain CSM on a map. 

@PerryRogers19  Having a report type of map, which can understand and represent addresses sounds very interesting.FYI @rakesh